In general, deputies changed the names of eight toponyms that were associated with the Soviet heritage.
- Novgorodska Street was renamed Khutirska Street.
- Arbatska Street was renamed to Arabatska Street.
- Petrozavodsk became Unbreakable.
- Levanevsky Street was renamed Armenian Community Street.
- Cosmonaut Komarov Street was named in honor of Oleksandr Kukurba, a Ukrainian stormtrooper pilot, a major of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and a Hero of Ukraine who died in battle for Ukraine.
- Magnitogorska Street was renamed Pasichna Street.
- Evgeny Klochka's square was renamed Maksym Semenov's square. Semenov was an activist and president of associations of cyclists and extreme sports in Dnipro. He died defending Ukraine.
To date, more than 100 toponyms have been renamed in the city.